Gail D. Lowe, CPA, has lived, worked and participated in the Flagstaff community since 1989.
After earning her Master of Business Administration degree from the American Graduate School of International Management in 1983, Gail spent the next decade managing the finances of several businesses and opening her own bookkeeping business. She became licensed as an Arizona Certified Public Accountant in 1996. Since then, as an independent businesswoman, Gail has served clients as a professional business and individual consultant, tax advisor and financial mentor.
Business Owner and Manager: 1992-present
- Accounting, bookkeeping, tax preparation, consulting
Chief Financial Officer: 2009-2013
- Managed financial system of multi-million dollar environmental consulting business
- Accounting, QuickBooks, and self-designed accounting course for small business owners classes at Coconino Community College, Small Business Development Center, Northern Arizona University Business Center
Financial Officer: 1989-1992
- Financial management and development of accounting system and procedures for multi-million dollar wholesale grocery
In addition to her financial services to businesses and individuals, Gail has volunteered in various capacities in many diverse community organizations, including: Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra, Flagstaff Arts Council, Literacy Volunteers, Arizona’s Children Association, Flagstaff Leadership Program graduating in 1994, American Association of University Women, Coconino Senior Living Foundation, Northern Arizona Gerontology Association, Holistic Resource Management and the Arizona Society of CPAs.
Call or email Gail to arrange an interview.
“There are very few people whom I trust for sound, honest, comprehensive financial advice. Gail is one of those people. She not only provides clear, trustworthy financial services but is also an incredibly kind and caring person. A pleasure to work with!” ~ Tayloe Dubay
“’Holistic’ is an adjective used to describe “an organic or integrated whole [process which] has a reality independent of and greater than the sum of its parts.” This definition precisely describes Gail’s approach to whatever she undertakes; she is effective, ethical, attentive to detail, accurate and thorough. We are certain that her wonderful personality and determination to arrive at the best possible outcome will ensure success for all involved.” ~ Carl and Holly Taylor
A Masters of Business Administration Degree enables the graduate to “apply consistently in-depth knowledge and understanding, based on previous work experience and advanced study, to complex business situations.” Association of MBAs
A Certified Public Accountant is licensed by the Arizona State Board of Accountancy following passage of a rigorous, national exam and work experience with a licensed CPA. “After they are licensed, CPA’s also must comply with continuing education requirements in order to maintain their licenses.” About.com
“In many businesses, the role of business manager may grow out of a small business owner’s desire to shed some of (their) multiple roles in order to focus on specific aspects of company expansion or market penetration.” Wikipedia
- 1. Diverse experiences in your area of need
- 2. Well rounded with current knowledge of accounting, finances, taxes, law, business practices and principles
- 3. Organized and efficient
- 4. Accurate and detail orientated
- 5. Good communicator with innovative ideas and recommendations
- 6. Collaboration and team player
- 7. Focused with ability to work under pressure
- 8. Professional conduct
- 9. Honest and ethical
- 10. Trustworthy and reliable